Breaking news that NPAS have recently adjudicated on a Carlisle City Council PCN confirmed it does not conform to the statutory wording and the appellant who appealed on the date of issue point won.
As Carlisle City Council's tickets still do not have a date of issue (their new tickets are not ready yet) then if they continue to pursue tickets they know to be unlawful then they will be putting their council officers in very serious trouble indeed.
DPE must be suspended immediately.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Parking Attendant blows whistle. Bournemouth Counc...
- NPAS and PATAS about to be challenged
- New Home Secretary John Reid tries to be 'Well 'Ar...
- PATAS threatens No Campaign with court!!!
- Carlisle City Council Parking collapse
- It's payback time for the motorist
- Lords call for repeal of the 1972 European Communi...
- London Congestion Charge Case report
- High Wycombe Parking Victory
- London Congestion Charge case...
- Carlisle ignoring the law and continue to issue il...
- Parking Tickets Illegal in Carlisle...and they kno...
- The great cover-up continues
- Herron and Segal on Talksport
- NCP in disarray in Sunderland
- NCP Entrapment caught on camera
- This is all too familiar
- High Wycombe Council...Parking Cheats ready to fal...
- Departure of Prescott may kill Regionalisation
- Driver wins right to see police notes
- Campaigners Pound PM on Baby Weights
- GMTV's Fiona Phillips supports Bill of Rights Chal...
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2005 (445)