Wednesday, May 04, 2011
D'Oh! Council blunder has major financial implications ...
When it comes to parking enforcement it is essential that those taking money from motorists ensure that THEY first comply fully with the law.
When they do it using Smartcar CCTV enforcement there is an even bigger responsibility due to the fact that the equipment MUST be approved by the Secretary of State.
When councils get it wrong then there first responsibility is to address the issue of those motorists fined unlawfully and then look at why highly paid council officers cannot follow simple guidelines and clear legislation.
- If there are so many drivers failing to heed the s...
- No excuses. No TRO then give back the money
- Another council, another blunder ...
- Nice work if you can get it ...
- CCTV Not So SmartCar ticking timebomb
- Let's hope Richmond Council's Leader is true to hi...
- D'Oh! Council blunder has major financial implicat...
- Private Land ticket cancelled ... how many others ...
- Not so Smartcars? "Simples ...get approval"
- Council still Smarting ...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)