Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Threats by TV Licensing

Just built a couple of flats and have been receiving seriously threatening letters from TV LIcensing with an offensive, intimidatory tone.
I will report on developments.

39A & 39B The Westlands
Sunderland
SR4 7RP

FAO Richard Goodbody
Head of Licensing Enforcement
TV Licensing
Bristol
BS98 1TL

14th March 2007

Dear Mr Goodbody

Despite a call to your 0870 number, I continue to receive threatening letters from yourselves.

Therefore, as I have replied to you, and requested the attendance of one of your authorised officers at a mutually convenient time in order to be interviewed in compliance with the Police & Criminal Evidence Act 1984, I consider any further intimidatory letters or implied threats as harassment.

Could you please arrange for an interview, as you have threatened, forthwith.
I feel it is my duty to inform you that I take your threats very seriously, and, despite my communications with yourselves, you do not appear to be exercising the same.

Please consider this letter in regard to both 39a and 39b The Westlands.

Please place on record that I welcome any court appearances, where I intend to introduce evidence of breaches of the Royal Charter and an inherent bias on EU related matters.

I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

Neil Herron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice there is no street address for Bristol - not far from here. I wonder why!

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog