Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Is it that obvious? Where is the money?
Public Inspection of the Statement of Accounts 2004/2005
As you can see from the letter, the income from Penalty Charge Notices AFTER they became aware that they did not have lawful authority to be issuing them is £630.
There is an admission that 78 tickets were issued after November 2003.
There has been a separate admission that 38 of these were paid.
If we believe that everybody paid immediately at £30 per ticket that comes to £1140...only £630 has been admitted to being entered into the accounts.
Where is the rest?
Posted by Neil Herron at 12:03 pm
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- NPAS...National Parking Adjucation Service is Inde...
- Highway Robbery...by Councils across the land
- Welcome to the Site...Sunderland Council
- The real reason for the EU's insistence on the UK ...
- Gunter sticks his twelve inch foot in it
- Hands of our pints, traders tell Brussels
- First of many refunds in Sunderland
- More questions for Sunderland Council...Who knew? ...
- Sunderland Council's Parking Regime Going Through ...
- Bob Rayner Response to Neil Herron's Letter of 29t...
- Letter to Sunderland City Solicitor Bob Rayner 29t...
- House of Common Library - Bill of Rights and Metri...
- Newcastle Journal, The Letters Editor
- National Parking Adjudication Service...on the rec...
- Yellow peril fines fiasco
- The Letters Editor Dear Sir, I would like to first...
- Parking Fines Gaffe
- Association of British Drivers agrees with Herron....
- Is it that obvious? Where is the money?
- Traffic wardens in 'Argos points for tickets' row
- They're paid to book you!
- Sunderland Council and NCP now admit to 78 offence...
- Sunderland may have to repay £2m in parking penalt...
- Cover up alleged over parking fines
- Council Accused of rank cover-up
- Another Sunderland Council/NCP Clanger
- Sunderland Council press release
- A Fine Mess
- House of Cards ready to fall?
- Drivers' Parking Ticket Victory
- Advice on setting up Traffic Regulation Orders
- Driven out by traffic wardens
- Sunderland Parking Regime About to Go Into Freefal...
- Parking Tickets Could be Illegal
- Parking: Press Notice Houses of Parliament
- Herron Convicted! Another can of worms opens
- Times Letters...Regionalisation
- Neil launches fresh No campaign
- Excel Airways...XL Airways...Ex-Hell Airways
- Why it's nearly impossible to find a candle that s...
- English north-east: the big idea that Blair ignore...
- ▼ August (41)