Wednesday, August 31, 2005

NPAS...National Parking Adjucation Service is Independent? You decide.

We have had confirmation today that the National Parking Adjudication Service receives 60p from EVERY Penalty Charge Notice issued across the country.

They state that they are an independent tribunal.

Their website video states that, "This is in fact a Court of Law." If you click on the link here and view the video you can see the 'independent' adjudicator.
I have a letter on my desk from Paul Griffiths, Service Development Officer which states, "...the National Parking Adjudication Service is not a Court of Law but an Independent Tribunal..."
Which is it NPAS?

The adjudicator on the video states,"I have no connection whatsoever with the local authority."
NPAS is 'answerable' to NPAS Joint Committee which comprises members drawn from Local Authorities.
NPAS is funded by tickets issued by Local Authorities and their agents.
I smell a connection!

I will shortly be revealing the content of the overheard telephone call of Tuesday, August 23, 2005 'National Parking Adjudication Service...on the record' and will be posting the NPAS apologies following 'this unfortunate incident.'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic work on your blog, I'm definitely going to come back and visit.
Just to let you know, I have a site based on gatwick airport parking It pretty much covers Travel Related Stuff
and offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more,
if you're travelling soon take a look you could save a bundle on your next trip.Click Here

Editor said...

I just came across your blog about free russian dating service
in weblogs and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about free russian dating service
so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Anonymous said...

Are you interested in laser hair removal equipment? If so, I have a laser hair removal equipment site.

Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I wanted to share this with you. Are you tired of the Internet Marketing Rat Race? based business home based career


Check this out when you have time :-)

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog