We have had confirmation today that the National Parking Adjudication Service receives 60p from EVERY Penalty Charge Notice issued across the country.
They state that they are an independent tribunal.
Their website video states that, "This is in fact a Court of Law." If you click on the link here and view the video you can see the 'independent' adjudicator.
I have a letter on my desk from Paul Griffiths, Service Development Officer which states, "...the National Parking Adjudication Service is not a Court of Law but an Independent Tribunal..."
Which is it NPAS?
The adjudicator on the video states,"I have no connection whatsoever with the local authority."
NPAS is 'answerable' to NPAS Joint Committee which comprises members drawn from Local Authorities.
NPAS is funded by tickets issued by Local Authorities and their agents.
I smell a connection!
I will shortly be revealing the content of the overheard telephone call of Tuesday, August 23, 2005 'National Parking Adjudication Service...on the record' and will be posting the NPAS apologies following 'this unfortunate incident.'
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- NPAS...National Parking Adjucation Service is Inde...
- Highway Robbery...by Councils across the land
- Welcome to the Site...Sunderland Council
- The real reason for the EU's insistence on the UK ...
- Gunter sticks his twelve inch foot in it
- Hands of our pints, traders tell Brussels
- First of many refunds in Sunderland
- More questions for Sunderland Council...Who knew? ...
- Sunderland Council's Parking Regime Going Through ...
- Bob Rayner Response to Neil Herron's Letter of 29t...
- Letter to Sunderland City Solicitor Bob Rayner 29t...
- House of Common Library - Bill of Rights and Metri...
- Newcastle Journal, The Letters Editor
- National Parking Adjudication Service...on the rec...
- Yellow peril fines fiasco
- The Letters Editor Dear Sir, I would like to first...
- Parking Fines Gaffe
- Association of British Drivers agrees with Herron....
- Is it that obvious? Where is the money?
- Traffic wardens in 'Argos points for tickets' row
- They're paid to book you!
- Sunderland Council and NCP now admit to 78 offence...
- Sunderland may have to repay £2m in parking penalt...
- Cover up alleged over parking fines
- Council Accused of rank cover-up
- Another Sunderland Council/NCP Clanger
- Sunderland Council press release
- A Fine Mess
- House of Cards ready to fall?
- Drivers' Parking Ticket Victory
- Advice on setting up Traffic Regulation Orders
- Driven out by traffic wardens
- Sunderland Parking Regime About to Go Into Freefal...
- Parking Tickets Could be Illegal
- Parking: Press Notice Houses of Parliament
- Herron Convicted! Another can of worms opens
- Times Letters...Regionalisation
- Neil launches fresh No campaign
- Excel Airways...XL Airways...Ex-Hell Airways
- Why it's nearly impossible to find a candle that s...
- English north-east: the big idea that Blair ignore...
- ▼ August (41)