Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Metric Martyrs in Cornwall Throw Down the Gauntlet

Letter from a Convict
Julian Harman, Criminal, Camelford, Cornwall

Hi Neil

BBC Spotlight came and stayed for about 90 min's spoke to myself and quite a few members of the public
I gave them copy of the letters from D.Phillips TSO ,European Court and Liberty letters.

Phillips was asked for an interview or comment but declined on the grounds that he did not wish to give us Publicity!!

He also said he was not aware of any other traders in the county who were committing any offences ( I told the reporter of two others within 15 miles of Camelford) maybe his Officers should get out more.

During the interview I threw down the Gauntlet ! by stating that I did not think the TSO's would bother visiting us as they are quite happy to Break the European Laws by not enforcing them !

It probably wont go out today but will be shown sometime this week if I get a day or time slot I will let you know

regards

Julian


No comments:

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog