Another full page in one of the Sundays. See below.
On Radio Belfast in the morning...they have just gone Decriminalised and the motorists are far from happy.
Sunday 4 February 07
Thousands of motorists around the country are having their parking fines overturned following a precedent-setting High Court case which determined that tickets issued by one London council were invalid. Full story
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- U2 Singer Bono gets a Parking Ticket in Sunderland...
- Eric Brittain Letters
- Parking Paradox created in Sunderland
- Drivers face £600 bill for an in-car road pricing ...
- Conservatives on Road Pricing ... no motorists cha...
- 'Over eager' parking wardens pay penalty
- MP gives backing to Polish road signs
- Booker on Galileo and Road Charging
- Council tax protest pensioner awaits bailiffs
- Army of spies to police smoking ban in pubs
- More 'Mad Officials' with an arbitrary power to fi...
- Pan European Data Base ...
- You couldn't make it up... British road signs in P...
- Ticket gaffe costs city £6.5m
- Parking Solutions ...
- Camera boss admits flaw
- Driver's delight as speeding conviction overturned...
- How car drivers are taking on traffic wardens - an...
- Parking loophole is a winning ticket for Andy
- ACPO Freedom of Information Request ... Free Movem...
- Sunderland Council cancels another 33 of Herron's ...
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)