"Where the streets have no names"
Did you ever wonder where Bono was singing about on the opening track on the Joshua Tree album?
Well it is believed that it all stemmed from when he got a parking ticket in Sunderland ... and you can read the lyrics here
Looks like someone has had a ticket in the same place ...
Monday, February 26, 2007
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- U2 Singer Bono gets a Parking Ticket in Sunderland...
- Eric Brittain Letters
- Parking Paradox created in Sunderland
- Drivers face £600 bill for an in-car road pricing ...
- Conservatives on Road Pricing ... no motorists cha...
- 'Over eager' parking wardens pay penalty
- MP gives backing to Polish road signs
- Booker on Galileo and Road Charging
- Council tax protest pensioner awaits bailiffs
- Army of spies to police smoking ban in pubs
- More 'Mad Officials' with an arbitrary power to fi...
- Pan European Data Base ...
- You couldn't make it up... British road signs in P...
- Ticket gaffe costs city £6.5m
- Parking Solutions ...
- Camera boss admits flaw
- Driver's delight as speeding conviction overturned...
- How car drivers are taking on traffic wardens - an...
- Parking loophole is a winning ticket for Andy
- ACPO Freedom of Information Request ... Free Movem...
- Sunderland Council cancels another 33 of Herron's ...
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)