Well, that can be the only explanation for the tenfold increase in revenue from parking fines can't it?
Or could it be that since they went 'decriminalised' last year and were allowed to keep the revenue raised that a different attitude has prevailed.
May I take an opportunity to warn Derby's businesses ... you will be presecuted and your customers will be driven away while your council uses this latest stealth tax to fill their financial black holes.
Monday, August 13, 2007
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- Camden's Parking Fine Clampdown ... it's not legal...
- Hull's illegal tickets ... BBC Look North
- Had a Parking Ticket in Hull?
- I've been mulct by the council for parking unlawfu...
- Kingston Upon Hull Council about have their parkin...
- How fast? Faster than PC Milton
- Councils profiting from clamping? How very dare yo...
- Even the Police get F1 NED
- Sorry we scrapped your car
- Parking in Camden? Want to know where it's free?
- Britain 'sold down the river': what life under the...
- Drivers lose the plot overnight in Derby
- Advanced Stop Line ... Update from Les
- Should I stay or should I go? Watch out for the al...
- Parking Fine 'Extortion' ... Wecome to the future
- A Council exercises parking common sense ...
- One for the road ... and a Parking Attendant's dil...
- How to really avoid that ticket
- Trying to avoid a ticket ... top tip.
- Back from the land of no parking attendants
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)