Wednesday 23rd February
Leaked Information from the Inland Revenue
Two individuals appear to have already used the Bill of Rights Defence in relation to late payment 'fines' by the Inland Revenue...and their lawyers in London are in disarray.
The information disclosed anonymously is that the lawyers have been forwarded two separate instances from individuals using the 'Bill of Rights Defence' against Inland Revenue automatic late payment penalties.
As we know, the Bill of Rights 1689 states:
"That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void;"
and Lord Justice Laws in the Metric Martyrs Case (Supreme Court of Judicature February 18th 2002) stated:
"The special status of constitutional statutes follows the special status of constitutional rights. Examples are the Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights 1689...."
"Ordinary statutes may be impliedly repealed. Constitutional statutes may not."
It appears therefore, that the Inland Revenue has no lawful authority to impose a 'fine' or a 'charge' without referring the matter to the courts. No wonder their lawyers are in disarray. They have commented that this could see them in the courts for years.
They are worried about a domino effect.
We are awaiting for information from the DVLA who are also abusing the process with SORN notices...an administrative body demanding £80 fines! Sorry, but if the Metric Martyrs Judgment is correct, they are up against the same problem.
If anyone wishes to start retrieving information from these bodies then just use the Freedom of Information Act 2000...link here
Once these bodies... Local Authorities and their decriminalised parking regimes, Inland Revenue, DVLA realise that the public are going to invoke their rights under the Bill of Rights and refuse to pay on a massive scale (we have had over 3000 hits on the relevant sites in a week) then the Government will be forced to address the issue.
Either we are right or the Metric Martyrs conviction is unsafe.
Also, Charles Clarke and his 'terrorism' problem is now attempting to override Magna Carta.
"NO FREEMAN shall be arrested or detained in prison or deprived of his freehold or outlawed or exiled or in any way molested . . . except by the lawful judgment of his peers." Magna Carta, 1215.
Our Constitution has never been under such scrutiny.
Game on boys.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- Will this be the downfall of the assemblies?
- Leader of North East Assembly's Criminal Convictio...
- Local Government Act 1972 - Section 143
- Local Government Act 1972 - Sections 137
- Local Government Act 1972-Sections 94, 95, 96
- Prevention of Terrorism Bill exposes Metric Martyr...
- How we voted no and meant yes
- Will the Terrorism Bill 'free' the Metric Martyrs?...
- Another blunder by the Electoral Commission
- It was you who wrote Magna Carta, my Lords. And no...
- Dividing and ruling
- Inland Revenue Lawyers in Disarray
- Bill of Rights 1689 explained
- Metric Martyr's Stitch up explained
- New funding for assembly?
- An apology from BBC's Jeremy Vine
- Trouble at Mill...Wakefield Council acting illegal...
- REGIONAL ASSEMBLY
- Find your MEP
- Investigation: This man wants to hit BT with a bas...
- Pro Forma Letter to MEP's
- The Pensioners’ rallying cry should be: No link, n...
- Raising concerns over plans for homes
- BBC's Jeremy Vine Show drops Parking Ticket story
- Scathing report urges public inquiry to measure in...
- STAFF LEVELS AT ASSEMBLY REVEALED
- Legal twist exposes 'miscarriage of justice' for t...
- 'Talking shop' funds are cut
- Regions miss out on EU concessions
- REGIONAL ASSEMBLY
- Regional Assemblies
- Ringing endorsement for assembly by Government
- Devolution 'could spark EU power struggle'
- Bringing order to the regions, Paperclip policy ta...
- LEADER ANGERED BY POWER OF ASSEMBLY
- 400,000 homes in North face demolition
- Council set to pull plug on assembly
- FPB: Scrap ‘abject’ regional assemblies and save £...
- 'In a Nutshell'...the Government's Dilemma £1billi...
- NORTH-EAST ASSEMBLY
- Prescott focuses on local level in U-turn
- People of the region were frightened by scare stor...
- Tory wants Assembly out
- Parking Tickets...Administrative Bodies out of Con...
- Now it's starting to happen
- ▼ February (45)