Friday, April 15, 2005

Complaint Procedure - John Jones...investigation Ongoing

----- Original Message -----
From: Gillian.Colledge@cec.eu.int
To: metricmartyrs@btconnect.com
Cc: mailto:Karl-Johan.Lonnroth@cec.eu.int
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: Complaint procedure

Dear Mr Herron,
Thank you for your e-mail. I repeat, as I said when we spoke, that this matter is being treated seriously by the department and is in the hands of my superiors, including the Director-General, Mr Lönnroth. A formal internal investigation has been carried out and we await its findings, when appropriate action will be taken. I for my part was under the impression that you wished to pursue your complaint through your MEPs, who have accordingly been informed of the investigation under way.

Regards
Gillian Colledge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obfuscation, obfuscation, Obfuscation...

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog