Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Calls for NPAS Chief Adjudicator, Caroline Sheppard's resignation

As Decriminalised Parking Enforcement is being exposed as an unlawful scam right across the country with the National Parking Adjudication Service's incompetence clear for all to see and local authorities blatantly abusing the law and the motorist the time has come for the Chief Adjudicator, Caroline Sheppard, to resign.

More evidence and revelations will be posted over the coming weeks but Miss Sheppard has already been shown to be far from professional in her behaviour along with her colleague, Senior Tribunals Manager, Andrew Barfoot. See here

The next few months will be very interesting indeed.

1 comment:

iluvminis said...

I had an appeal heard on the 3rd , March, 2011, with Caroline Sheppard, I produced detailed photographs of a yellow line that, because it had no T bars at either end, was , in fact , illegal, and the law says, that if, the line is not correctly marked, no offence is commited.
However, even though the burden of proof is on the council, alledgedly, Ms sheppard, dismissed my appeal, on the grounds that she couldn't tell that the pictures I had showed her, were from the street concearned and she didn't personally know the line in question.
I therefore went straight from the hearing to the illegal line and video'd it within an hour of the hearing, put it on disc and personally presented it , at her office to a member of her staff.
I was promised a written adjudication within 10 days of the appeal.
13 months on, I received a penalty charge notice from the council even though I had NOT had my written adjudication.
I phoned Ms Sheppards office to find out what was going on.
I was told that, 13 months on, Ms Sheppard , still had not written up my appeal and they had the disc in my file showing I was right and she was wrong.
So, the questions are 1) why, when I have produced irrefutable evidence of the line being illegal, Ms Sheppard has not written up my appeal after 13 months and 2) Why the council have sent a penalty charge notice out to me having not had the written adjudication from Ms Sheppard, because ity's not been written yet.
The mind Boggles.

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog