Thursday, September 01, 2005

Letter to Caroline Shepherd NPAS Chief Adjudicator regarding THAT phone call

12 Frederick Street
Sunderland
SR1 1NA
24th August 2005

Caroline Shepherd
Service Director
National Parking Adjudication Service
Barlow House
Minshull Street
Manchester
MN1 3DZ

Dear Caroline,

I have enclosed a copy of the letter to Andrew Barfoot. It is pretty self-explanatory.
I would also be grateful for a full written apology from yourself regarding the conversation and prejudicial and defamatory comments overheard in the conversation between Mr. Barfoot and yourself. It most certainly does not portray NPAS in a very good light nor portray you as an independent, impartial arbiter.

I would also wish for written confirmation that those comments and opinions will in no way be prejudicial to any hearing I wish to bring before NPAS.

I would also be grateful if you could provide me with the names of all the individual members of the Joint Committee.

I trust that the further questions raised of Andrew Barfoot will not need replication by yourself.

I hope that I receive a satisfactory response and there will be no need to take the matters further. I have copied both communications to the Joint Committee for their information.

Yours sincerely,

Neil Herron

Chief Adjudicator, Caroline Shepherd's response can be read here

No comments:

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog