Playing on the hour every hour is the following challenge...to the background music of Survivor's 'Eye of the Tiger' from the Rocky films... this challenge is being read by Robin 'Rocky' De Crittenden
RADIO CHALLENGE TO SANDWELL MBC.
9th September, 2005
Via BBC Radio Midlands (Adrian Goldberge Breakfast Show)
STATEMENT AS FOLLOWS:
"Because I am quite sure that the parking-ticket policy of Sandwell breaches Our Most
Basic Law, as provided by the Declaration & Bill of Rights –
And because I can see for myself that the Sandwell Councillors & Officers know little or nothing about the Declaration & Bill of Rights -
And because I would like the People of Sandwell to be protected against the financial costs that will be ordered against their Council – and therefore against them - when the Sandwell Parking Policy is finally sent to the House of Lords for a full legal resolution –
I WISH TO CHALLENGE THE SANDWELL COUNCILLORS & OFFICERS
TO A FULL AND PUBLIC DEBATE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF
AND AT ANY PUBLIC PLACE THAT MAY BE CHOSEN BY THE SANDWELL
COUNCILLORS & OFFICERS FOR THEIR OWN CONVENIENCE –
FOR THE SIMPLE PURPOSE OF MAKING A FULL ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THE LEGAL DISPUTE BETWEEN THE SANDWELL COUNCIL AND MYSELF –
AND FOR THE FURTHER PURPOSE OF PROVIDING THE PEOPLE OF SANDWELL WITH FULL OPPORTUNITY TO DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE BEING LAWFULLY & REASONABLY SERVED BY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY AND CLAIMING TO ACT IN THEIR NAME –"
Robin de Crittenden.
Friday, September 09, 2005
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- Evidence to the House of Commons Transport Committ...
- Department of Constitutional Affairs......Nothing ...
- EU Flag? ...Not here...Second Front Page of the Da...
- Another Parking Ticket Victory...Another Front Pag...
- First the Ashes...Now EU Beaten...Another Victory ...
- No fines without court appearance
- Pressure is on to evict assembly
- Eleanor Sharpston QC...You be the Judge
- Lib Dems agree with Herron
- Unelected assembly slammed
- Response from NPAS
- NPAS wriggles and squirms
- NPAS under more pressure
- Constitutional Storm Clouds Gather over Sunderland...
- Complaint to Law Society about NPAS
- Will the Aussies now have their tape measures out?...
- Call to scrap parking panel
- NPAS on shaky ground
- Gallows being prepared in Sunderland
- Press Release: National Parking Adjudicator Mislea...
- Investigation into Sunderland City Council / Natio...
- Driven to complain
- Probe into parking tickets blunder
- Government Office plays Pontius Pilate
- Constitutional Confrontation drawing closer...Comm...
- Further Questions as National Parking Adjudicator ...
- No justice in parking 'court'
- The Clock is Ticking Sunderland...why so long?
- Victory...HM Customs and Excise back down after Bi...
- Robin Rocky De Crittenden dying to get in the ring...
- Rocky De Crittenden throws down the gauntlet
- Give 'em a pint and they'll take a kilometre
- Worcester City Council now facing NPAS Challenge
- Legal papers served on Sunderland Council
- NPAS 'Independent'...bet you 60p a ticket that the...
- Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council unlawfully i...
- Metric Martyrs Wrongly Convicted...A Miscarriage o...
- Bill of Rights 1689...NPAS Decision
- Bill of Rights Decision by NPAS Adjudicator
- Did the UK Metrication Association lie? You decide...
- NPAS...THAT Telephone call...what was said...and t...
- Letter to Caroline Shepherd NPAS Chief Adjudicator...
- Letter to Andrew Barfoot NPAS Tribunal Manager Reg...
- NPAS Decision...Taxi Ranks
- Letter of Apology from NPAS Chief Adjudicator
- Letter of Apology from NPAS Tribunal Manager
- ▼ September (46)