Friday, September 09, 2005

Robin Rocky De Crittenden dying to get in the ring

this time with Sandwell Council

9th September, 2005

Mr Nigel Summers,
CEO.,
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council,
by e-mail only:-
nigel_summers@sandwell.gov.uk West Bromwich.
B70 8RU.


Dear Mr Summers,

Re: Penalty Charge Number – SD14085376

I refer to all previous correspondence with you and with your officers; to public statements made during the past 72 hours by Cllr Mahmood Hussain and to a Public Challenge that I have issued to your Council, via BBC West Midlands (the text of which challenge I have copied to you by e-mail).

You will know that in response to my own points of legal argument, Mr Hussain has elected to re-offer the ‘rebuttal’ that the provisions of the Declaration & Bill of Rights are not violated by the provisions of the RTA 1991, because the provisions of the D & B of Rights were and are concerned only with Criminal matters.

This is clearly not the case and it is for this reason that I have issued my challenge to a public debate. Mr Hussain has already demonstrated his personal willingness to issue public statements, and I am suggesting no more than that the public statements of both sides should now be confirmed in a public place, and then debated to the satisfaction of Sandwell taxpayers, who could well be invited to decide whether or not their money is to be spent in entering into a full legal contest with me.

Pending your Council’s decision as to whether or not my challenge should be accepted, there are matters which result from the statements of Cllr Hussain - and which require clarification - before I move on to further steps of my own.

In brief, Cllr Hussain has stated on behalf of your Council, and by public statements which are now firmly on the record, that it is the present intention of your Council to return to Court for an Order that will permit the Council to instruct Bailiffs to proceed against me: I have to confess that I am puzzled by these statements.

Is it correct to say that the Northampton Court has previously declined to register the Charge that Sandwell submitted on a previous occasion – and that Sandwell now has need to present a fresh application to the Northampton Court ?

OR is it true to say that your Council is now intent upon making an approach of some kind to some other Court?

And is it true to say that your present intentions will continue to deprive me of all ability to make formal representations of my own to the Northampton Court, or to some other Court?

Your prompt advice in this matter will be appreciated, so that I can make an accurate judgment as to whether or not I should now join Sandwell as a defendant to the Claim that it is being prepared for the attention of the Administrative Court.

Finally, it may be helpful for me to know why it that Sandwell is only now declaring an intention to return to Court - bearing in mind that full opportunity has existed for many months, all prior to my own public statements of this present week?

I look forward to the benefit of your detailed response, at an early time: In the meantime, I must confirm my earlier advice that you, together with all officials; representatives; servants and agents of the Sandwell Council are denied all and any right of peaceful entry at my home.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Yours faithfully,


Robin de Crittenden.

No comments:

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog