9th September, 2005.
Miss Patricia Curtin,
Level 6, By e-mail:
Barlow House, email@example.com
Dear Miss Curtin,
Re: Case Number WC49 – de Crittenden –v- Worcester City Council
Penalty Charge Notice WC00072143 – 26th June, 2003 –
I refer to your letter dated 8th September, and to our telephone conversation this morning; with additional reference to a copy e-mail that I sent on to your office just after our conversation of today.
The copy e-mail serves to advise that Mr Graham Vass at Worcester City Council is now in the process of confirming that the evidence-pack being prepared for your tribunal by his Council will include all of the correspondence that I have conducted with his Council, and will also include a copy of the Declaration of Rights that was provided by me on 7th September, 2004.
Whilst dealing with the subject of evidence, I confirm your agreement of today that when I have received my own copy of the evidence-pack provided by the Worcester Council, I will be provided with full opportunity to provide all/any missing evidence and such further evidence as may be required for all purposes of addressing the content of the pack provided by the Council - notwithstanding the closing date of 20th September that is now appointed for all purposes of evidence-submission.
I do not wish or intend to be abrasive in my conduct towards NPAS, but I must confirm my requirement that I be provided with full opportunity to record the entire process of the intended tribunal hearing, for all purposes of my intended claim for Judicial Review of the legality that is being claimed for the entirety of the process.
It must be clearly recorded by NPAS that I am submitting myself to the tribunal process without prejudice of any kind whatsoever to the Common-law safeguards that belong to me and that are fully recognized by the Declaration of Rights).
You will understand that I wish to present the Administrative Court with the entirety of all available evidence of the breaches to law that are now occurring and you will further understand that I have no intention of being required to pay for any certified transcript of the tribunal proceedings.
It has to be said that if any appointed Adjudicator intends to refuse me the full ability to record the proceedings of his/her tribunal, then I must ask for such refusal to be issued in writing and well before any date appointed for any such tribunal hearing: At this stage, I must advise that it will be my intention to call for Judicial Review of any refusal of recording ability, before I enter into any appearance before any tribunal.
On this same subject, I have mentioned to you the claims that are currently appearing on your web-site regarding the status of your tribunals as Courts of Law – and I have further mentioned to you that in consequence of such claims I have directed a full enquiry to the European Court of Human Rights, which has responsibility for ensuring that Article 6 of the European Convention on Human Rights is maintained by the Government of the UK.
In view of your own assertions to me this morning regarding the status of your Service & Tribunals, I must refer you to the content of a letter issued on 14th June, 2005, by a Mr Paul Griffiths (who then described himself as Service Development Officer for NPAS).
This letter was sent by NPAS to a Mr Neil Herron at 12, Frederick Street, Sunderland and now serves to confirm that the National Parking Adjudication Service is NOT a Court of Law and that Adjudicators appointed by NPAS do NOT hold the status of High Court Judges.
Without wishing to be offensive, it seems to me that it is entirely necessary for NPAS to cause some immediate correction to the misleading information on the NPAS website, and that it is further necessary for all persons on the staff of NPAS to be correctly informed as to the true status of NPAS.
Please be assured that when I have received response from the European Court and/or the evidence-pack from the Worcester City Council, I will write to you again.
In the meantime, you may wish to know that I intend to produce a Judgment of Laws LJ (Case No CO/3639/2001 etc – handed down on 18th February, 2002), in further evidence that the RTA 1991 is no more than an unlawful attempt at an enactment of law: An attempt, moreover, that is most specifically prohibited both by the terms of Magna Carta (1225) & by the Declaration of Rights (1688/89).
I look forward to receiving your specific confirmation that I will have full opportunity to record the entirety of the tribunal hearing now intended, and I shall be glad to have your confirmation that this present letter has been safely received by you.
Thank you very much for your time on the telephone today andyou’re your ongoing attention to these various matters,
Robin de Crittenden.
Friday, September 09, 2005
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- Evidence to the House of Commons Transport Committ...
- Department of Constitutional Affairs......Nothing ...
- EU Flag? ...Not here...Second Front Page of the Da...
- Another Parking Ticket Victory...Another Front Pag...
- First the Ashes...Now EU Beaten...Another Victory ...
- No fines without court appearance
- Pressure is on to evict assembly
- Eleanor Sharpston QC...You be the Judge
- Lib Dems agree with Herron
- Unelected assembly slammed
- Response from NPAS
- NPAS wriggles and squirms
- NPAS under more pressure
- Constitutional Storm Clouds Gather over Sunderland...
- Complaint to Law Society about NPAS
- Will the Aussies now have their tape measures out?...
- Call to scrap parking panel
- NPAS on shaky ground
- Gallows being prepared in Sunderland
- Press Release: National Parking Adjudicator Mislea...
- Investigation into Sunderland City Council / Natio...
- Driven to complain
- Probe into parking tickets blunder
- Government Office plays Pontius Pilate
- Constitutional Confrontation drawing closer...Comm...
- Further Questions as National Parking Adjudicator ...
- No justice in parking 'court'
- The Clock is Ticking Sunderland...why so long?
- Victory...HM Customs and Excise back down after Bi...
- Robin Rocky De Crittenden dying to get in the ring...
- Rocky De Crittenden throws down the gauntlet
- Give 'em a pint and they'll take a kilometre
- Worcester City Council now facing NPAS Challenge
- Legal papers served on Sunderland Council
- NPAS 'Independent'...bet you 60p a ticket that the...
- Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council unlawfully i...
- Metric Martyrs Wrongly Convicted...A Miscarriage o...
- Bill of Rights 1689...NPAS Decision
- Bill of Rights Decision by NPAS Adjudicator
- Did the UK Metrication Association lie? You decide...
- NPAS...THAT Telephone call...what was said...and t...
- Letter to Caroline Shepherd NPAS Chief Adjudicator...
- Letter to Andrew Barfoot NPAS Tribunal Manager Reg...
- NPAS Decision...Taxi Ranks
- Letter of Apology from NPAS Chief Adjudicator
- Letter of Apology from NPAS Tribunal Manager
- ▼ September (46)