Last One Pays? Not a Chance
We forecast this would happen over two years ago. If the authorities think that someone who paid a couple of hundred quid for a runaround will then fork out to pay to dispose of it, they have another thing coming. By the look of the statistics from the report below in today's Northern Echo no-one has a grasp on how to solve the problem. As the DVLA system is flawed all the 'last user' has to say is that he sold the vehicle to someone else. Who then can prove he didn't?
To read a more in depth analysis "Yet another benefit of EU membership," click here.
Monday, July 26, 2004
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)
- We Must Begin to Shatter the Myths one by one
- Sir Tom Cowie...the Sunderland Counterbalance to S...
- Newcastle Journal Letters 29th July
- More Whine, Sir?
- Sunderland Will No Sooner Buy Bottles of Fog Than ...
- North East Assembly? Nothing to do with Brussels.....
- Tip of the Iceberg?
- B&Q Order More Shovels
- The Deluge Continues as the Ass gets another kicki...
- Gauntlet Thrown by Metric Martyrs...Which Authorit...
- Did I forget where I parked it? Not me Guv.
- Hartlepool's Monkey Creates Labour Chickens
- Angry Public Get Ready to Kick Ass.
- Do You Fancy a Date?
- Pigs Starting to Fly in Newcastle?
- The Bill threatens Kyoto Protocol
- Two Jags Tyres Screech With Handbrake U-Turn...NE ...
- Pinnocchio Blushes!
- The Daily Telegraph speaks
- Press Release
- The Shambles Continues
- Welcome to blogsville
- ▼ July (22)