This is the first of what will be many postings, which just happens to coincide with Prescott's amazing discovery that he's lost two of his referendums - leaving us folks in the North East out on our own (where we're happiest).
The DPM (meaning Deputy Prime Minister, but in military circles it also stands for "disruptive pattern material" - the camouflage fabric used in Army uniforms) now says he welcomes the fight.
Aye lad, and so do we. The difference is that we're going to win.
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)
- We Must Begin to Shatter the Myths one by one
- Sir Tom Cowie...the Sunderland Counterbalance to S...
- Newcastle Journal Letters 29th July
- More Whine, Sir?
- Sunderland Will No Sooner Buy Bottles of Fog Than ...
- North East Assembly? Nothing to do with Brussels.....
- Tip of the Iceberg?
- B&Q Order More Shovels
- The Deluge Continues as the Ass gets another kicki...
- Gauntlet Thrown by Metric Martyrs...Which Authorit...
- Did I forget where I parked it? Not me Guv.
- Hartlepool's Monkey Creates Labour Chickens
- Angry Public Get Ready to Kick Ass.
- Do You Fancy a Date?
- Pigs Starting to Fly in Newcastle?
- The Bill threatens Kyoto Protocol
- Two Jags Tyres Screech With Handbrake U-Turn...NE ...
- Pinnocchio Blushes!
- The Daily Telegraph speaks
- Press Release
- The Shambles Continues
- Welcome to blogsville
- ▼ July (22)