North East No Campaign barred from North Tyneside Computers
We could not believe the e-mail from Allan Pond, a North Tyneside resident. He got an e-mail to us saying that access to the North East No Campaign was barred in all North Tyneside public libraries. 'Material prohibited' was the advice on the screen.
However, following intervention by Judith Wallace of the No Campaign, and 'buck passing' by library and council officials, the site was reactivated. "Don't know how it happened," was the council response.
The Journal, however has reported that the council is not allowing aither the Yes or No campaigns to campaign in their area, and refuse to allow any information to be given out from council premises.
North East No Campaign therefore intends to have North Tyneside as its first port of call for the leafleters.
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- ► 2006 (392)
- ► 2005 (445)
- Independent on Sunday gets it right
- BBC Scotland Interview
- Nick Raynsford versus Neil Herron
- Poor Assembly Members could not be removed by the ...
- Yorkshire Post hits the nail on the head...nice on...
- BBC Press Office 2002
- It's all to play for. Its all to play for.
- More news...not good for Prescott!
- No NESNO rant. This time mutual respect.
- ...and this man is an MP!
- Will Prescott be moved upstairs?
- Electoral Commission...where are you?
- Clash of the Independents...Respect not Rants
- North East No Campaign agrees..."Yes Campaign are ...
- Will Mallon rise to a real challenge?
- Yes Campaign attempt to out NESNO again.
- Couple of good letters...
- NESNO Score points as Yes Stunt backfires
- NESNO's Tooley and Daley do well in Alnwick
- Have the Bookies sussed the job?
- Pensioners Group move from Yes to No
- Sunderland born Yes 'Celebrity' furious about Yes ...
- BBC Daily Politics Show Today
- Today's News...McConnell Visits North East
- Multiple Breaches of Purdah Period as Labour get d...
- Guardian Readers offside as well!
- Letter : Independent
- Another Electoral Commission bollock dropped...oh ...
- No Postal Ballot problems? ...here's another!
- The real cost...what the Yes Campaign won't tell y...
- BBC Politics Show...the Mallon rant
- Yet another electronic coincidence
- We wait with bated breath Mr. Younger for a respon...
- 98.5% say No...but we have an excuse
- More Letters...
- People's No Campaign Harnesses the Grey Vote
- Perhaps the Electoral Commission forgot to read th...
- Electoral Commission..."No problems with North Eas...
- Noes growing by the Day
- Sunderland Echo Supplement
- Blatant Disregard for the Purdah period.
- Rebellion in North Grows
- No Problems with all Postal Ballots? ... here's on...
- Another electronic coincidence?
- More Referendum News...
- NESNO hits the front page again.We Couldn't Possib...
- So many Noes to pick from
- NESNO and No Campaign asked to leave debate
- Group urges reform of the Barnett Formula
- Presscott's desperate measures...reality dawns
- Yes Campaign losing the debate by attacking the me...
- The tortoise is overtaking the hare.
- Desperate times for Presclott.
- Prescott's English devolution dream gets wake-up c...
- Now Sunderland encouraged to say No
- Is this what you call a close victory?
- Who paid for the Ministers to speak as Labour Part...
- King Edwards are the best
- A Reminder of a positive alternative from the No C...
- Ministers Guilty of an Offence?
- NESNO Research : An Alternative?
- BBC Debate TV tonight
- Sample of Recent Letters
- News Update...No winning
- Oh how we laughed!
- BBC Question Time
- Professor Tomaney walloped by NESNO's Graham Robb ...
- Yes campaign now start to lose their 'perceived' g...
- Another cock-up by the Electoral Commission
- Sir John Hall despondent in Hexham.
- An elephant and burning notes was all we needed to...
- Times Condemns Prescott's Plan
- Ministers Commit Offences
- Another Undercover Elephant?
- Second Burglary at No HQ
- Where are your balls Mr. Younger?
- Hain Breaks the Rules
- Minister Peter Hain or Labour Party Member?
- Analysis of the Assembly cost
- Council Cock-up
- Sample of Recent Letters Across North East Press
- Break-In News...Update
- Referendum- Gate
- Burglary at No Campaign Offices
- Naughty North Tyneside
- House of Commons Select Committee
- Support outside the region
- Penny drops for one NE newspaper
- Week end round up
- Oh Mr. Younger...will the Electoral Commission 'le...
- Electoral Commission under the spotlight...again
- Hexham Courant
- Designation Farce Continues.Another 'foot in mouth...
- Daniel Day Lewis was 'The Last Mohican.' Is Peter ...
- Neil Herron on Radio Liberty
- ▼ October (95)