City faces roads revolt as parking chaos growsScotsman - United KingdomTHE council was today facing a revolt within days of introducing two new controlled parking zones. The tough measures have brought ...
Fury at parking fine appeal waitHendon & Finchley Times - Hendon,England,UKA pensioner who received a parking ticket for displaying her disabled badge back-to-front had to wait seven months for a response to her appeal after her six ...
Emergency city parking clampdownBBC News - UKAn emergency clampdown has been ordered by Edinburgh Council on 11 roads in the city after new parking restrictions caused traffic chaos.
Parking tickets 'invalid'This Is Lancashire - Blackburn,England,UKPARKING tickets issued in car parks by Bury Council have been declared "invalid" after a solicitor exposed they were incorrectly worded. ...See all stories on this topic
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Herron and Segal on TalkSPORT tonight
- NPAS Hearing to go ahead
- NPAS Hearing getting closer ...
- Michael Watson FOI request Sunderland City Council...
- Ticket Date Row
- London Borough of Barnet v The Parking Adjudicator...
- BBC Whistleblower Bailiff's Programme
- Drivers challenge spy camera law
- QC instructed for NPAS hearing
- Driver's £18,500 bill for ignoring parking fines
- National Parking Adjudication Service refuse an Ad...
- Time for David to slay Goliath again
- Another headline...another case of injustice
- Manchester Parking News
- Barnet Judicial PCN Review
- Doormat ban...at what point are people going to sa...
- Clacton on Sea? Non compliant parking tickets to c...
- Another nail in Sunderland Council's Parking Coffi...
- Westminster Parking Enforcement 'suspended.'
- 'Campaigner claims another victory.'
- Manchester City Council - DPE Questions
- Parking Tickets on Radio 4's You and Yours
- Hundreds of millions to be written off in parking ...
- Sam Stockman beats Havering Council
- Parking News
- Suspended court staff charged with fraud
- Bury Council's Groundhog Day...another Parking fia...
- Torbay Council ... another council putting its han...
- Oldham MBC - DPE Questions and FOI Request
- Speeding Test Case could see massive loss of reven...
- Oldham Parking Ticket Amnesty imminent
- Greater Manchester Parking Meltdown
- Liverpool to appeal Barnet JR Ruling
- Don't know your East from your West? That'll be £5...
- Driver's anger at spy cars
- EU membership costs every Briton £873 a year
- Liverpool City Council's Unlawful Parking Tickets
- Cleveland Speeding Cases...Thousands of Miscarriag...
- ▼ September (38)
- ► 2005 (445)