If you have had a Penalty Charge Notice issued by any one of the 33 London Boroughs or one of the 140+ local authorities operating Decriminalised Parking Enforcement outside London and had your appeal rejected after receiving the Notice to Owner then a landmark decision may assist you.
It can also assist anyone with an NPAS or PATAS appeal pending or even if you are at the bailiffs stage.
The recent Lukha v Aylesbury Vale decision stated that the Notice of Rejection must contain the words ' 28 days from the date of service of this notice' and simply stating '28 days from the date of this notice' is not acceptable.
We are busy preparing a pro-forma letters to be used in such instances, and it appears that most of the local authorities have dropped this clanger.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Monday, June 12, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Brighton result imminent
- A litre of beer is as bad as a pound of bananas
- Another flagrant breach of the rules by Sunderland...
- Another Parking Attendant heading for an employmen...
- Brighton and Hove Council's bullying attempt backf...
- Massive Coverage of Parking Campaign
- Now the Department for Transport knows...
- Free Parking in Sunderland today
- Redressing the balance for the motorist
- District Judge Murdoch put on Notice to suspend 'P...
- Brighton and Hove Council ... and another fish wai...
- National implications for parking of recent ruling...
- Had a Parking Appeal Rejected? We can help
- Lukha vs Aylesbury Vale District Council 'Notice o...
- 'Independent' NPAS information 'shared' with Sunde...
- Sunderland's Parking 'Titanic' has found another i...
- Parking Storm hits Blackpool
- Parking Fine 'Offensive'...Storm to hit Blackpool
- Poor criminals let off...But poor drivers still fi...
- It's all about the money!
- Hot Air from the North East Ass
- Sunderland Council NPAS appeal cave-in
- More Parking Fine Horror Stories
- Starting to cave-in in Bournemouth?
- Climate Change Co-ordinator...North East Assembly
- Another Campaign success...keeping the pressure on...
- Bournemouth Parking fiasco...staggering response f...
- Parkwise's parking tickets under the spotlight
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2005 (445)