Town's parking charges policy defended
East Anglian Daily Times - Suffolk,England,
A DECISION to impose car parking charges in a Suffolk town has been defended after it was claimed motorists were clogging up residential streets to avoid the ...See all stories on this topic
War over parking charges
Warwick Courier - Warwick,England,
Shopkeepers have clashed with Warwickshire County Council officers over plans to increase traffic wardens and raise parking charges in the town centre. ...See all stories on this topic
120 parking ticket proposed
Channel 4 News - London
The two-tier system will be outlined next week by the Association of London Government; fines for offences such as parking in a residents' bay without a permit ...See all stories on this topic
Parking fine costs man an arm and a leg
Hampstead and Highgate Express - London,
THE motorist who was given a parking ticket when he pulled over to replace his false limb has decided to flog off his leg to help pay the fine. ...See all stories on this topic
town of the traffic Taliban
Last year that figure rose sixfold to 28,500, with NCP parking attendants handing out an average of just under 80 of the £60 parking fines every day. ...
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Brighton result imminent
- A litre of beer is as bad as a pound of bananas
- Another flagrant breach of the rules by Sunderland...
- Another Parking Attendant heading for an employmen...
- Brighton and Hove Council's bullying attempt backf...
- Massive Coverage of Parking Campaign
- Now the Department for Transport knows...
- Free Parking in Sunderland today
- Redressing the balance for the motorist
- District Judge Murdoch put on Notice to suspend 'P...
- Brighton and Hove Council ... and another fish wai...
- National implications for parking of recent ruling...
- Had a Parking Appeal Rejected? We can help
- Lukha vs Aylesbury Vale District Council 'Notice o...
- 'Independent' NPAS information 'shared' with Sunde...
- Sunderland's Parking 'Titanic' has found another i...
- Parking Storm hits Blackpool
- Parking Fine 'Offensive'...Storm to hit Blackpool
- Poor criminals let off...But poor drivers still fi...
- It's all about the money!
- Hot Air from the North East Ass
- Sunderland Council NPAS appeal cave-in
- More Parking Fine Horror Stories
- Starting to cave-in in Bournemouth?
- Climate Change Co-ordinator...North East Assembly
- Another Campaign success...keeping the pressure on...
- Bournemouth Parking fiasco...staggering response f...
- Parkwise's parking tickets under the spotlight
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2005 (445)