The case below will have massive ramifications nationally for all local authorities operating Decriminalised Parking Enforcement.
It appears that most local authorities have followed the Department for Transport 'Notice of Rejection' which appears to be wrong.
There is a difference between the 'date of notice' and the 'date of service of the notice,' and the legislation refers to the latter but most local authorities mistakenly use the former.
If you have an appeal pending to NPAS or PATAS then check the Notice of Rejection contained in your evidence.
Any doubts, give us a call on 0191 565 7143
Monday, June 12, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Brighton result imminent
- A litre of beer is as bad as a pound of bananas
- Another flagrant breach of the rules by Sunderland...
- Another Parking Attendant heading for an employmen...
- Brighton and Hove Council's bullying attempt backf...
- Massive Coverage of Parking Campaign
- Now the Department for Transport knows...
- Free Parking in Sunderland today
- Redressing the balance for the motorist
- District Judge Murdoch put on Notice to suspend 'P...
- Brighton and Hove Council ... and another fish wai...
- National implications for parking of recent ruling...
- Had a Parking Appeal Rejected? We can help
- Lukha vs Aylesbury Vale District Council 'Notice o...
- 'Independent' NPAS information 'shared' with Sunde...
- Sunderland's Parking 'Titanic' has found another i...
- Parking Storm hits Blackpool
- Parking Fine 'Offensive'...Storm to hit Blackpool
- Poor criminals let off...But poor drivers still fi...
- It's all about the money!
- Hot Air from the North East Ass
- Sunderland Council NPAS appeal cave-in
- More Parking Fine Horror Stories
- Starting to cave-in in Bournemouth?
- Climate Change Co-ordinator...North East Assembly
- Another Campaign success...keeping the pressure on...
- Bournemouth Parking fiasco...staggering response f...
- Parkwise's parking tickets under the spotlight
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2005 (445)