The first wave has hit.
Read the press release:
"Blackpool Council's Parking Tickets are illegal claims campaign group"
...£millions must be refunded to motorists.
Blackpool Council is put on notice to suspend Decriminalised Parking Enforcement immediately.
Read the notice served on the Council here
It is intended that we recover all the monies paid illegally to motorists in Blackpool. If you have had, or know anyone who has had a Penalty Charge Notice in Blackpool between September 2003 and the current date, then e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Brighton result imminent
- A litre of beer is as bad as a pound of bananas
- Another flagrant breach of the rules by Sunderland...
- Another Parking Attendant heading for an employmen...
- Brighton and Hove Council's bullying attempt backf...
- Massive Coverage of Parking Campaign
- Now the Department for Transport knows...
- Free Parking in Sunderland today
- Redressing the balance for the motorist
- District Judge Murdoch put on Notice to suspend 'P...
- Brighton and Hove Council ... and another fish wai...
- National implications for parking of recent ruling...
- Had a Parking Appeal Rejected? We can help
- Lukha vs Aylesbury Vale District Council 'Notice o...
- 'Independent' NPAS information 'shared' with Sunde...
- Sunderland's Parking 'Titanic' has found another i...
- Parking Storm hits Blackpool
- Parking Fine 'Offensive'...Storm to hit Blackpool
- Poor criminals let off...But poor drivers still fi...
- It's all about the money!
- Hot Air from the North East Ass
- Sunderland Council NPAS appeal cave-in
- More Parking Fine Horror Stories
- Starting to cave-in in Bournemouth?
- Climate Change Co-ordinator...North East Assembly
- Another Campaign success...keeping the pressure on...
- Bournemouth Parking fiasco...staggering response f...
- Parkwise's parking tickets under the spotlight
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2005 (445)