Just a little reminder to all the Council Officials out there who have signed off the 'Global Certificates' or Statements of Truth which have accompanied the Charge Certificates going to Northampton County Court...it is an offence to make a false statement.
As many local authorities have been issuing invalid Charge Certificates, not to mention invalid Notices of Rejection, Notices to Owner and PCNs, it appears that your actions have led to Warrants of Execution being issued unlawfully.
As this has led to many, many people being 'injured' then charges of perjury may follow along with charges of Misfeasance in Public Office.
There are some seriously hacked off people out there who have been harassed and intimidated by bailiffs. Once they become aware that evidence supplied to the Northampton Court is seriously flawed then I would expect some serious litigation to follow.
(Section 5 of the Perjury Act 1911)
77. A person can be liable for making a false statement where he knowingly and wilfully makes (otherwise than on oath) a statement false in a material particular, and the statement is made:(a) in a statutory declaration; or
(b) in an abstract, account, balance sheet, book, certificate, declaration, entry, estimate, inventory, notice, report, return, or other document which he is authorised or required to make, attest or verify, by any Act of Parliament.
78. The maximum penalty for this offence is two years’ imprisonment.
79. Examples of actions which could constitute the offence of making a false statement are:
(a) a person declaring in a statutory declaration that a fact is true when he knows that it is not;(b) a director knowingly falsifying the accounts of a company so as tooverstate the company’s value.
Monday, July 24, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Campaigners' ammunition to be sabotaged
- Free Movement of People will be the straw that bre...
- STOP EU Number Plate up for grabs
- Humpty Dumpty Judge has decision overturned
- Judge declares 'it's not a fine' ... problems now ...
- Now Leeds Council's Parking Tickets set to fall?
- Are some local authority officers committing Parki...
- When will the people hear the constitutional alarm...
- Minister for Europe, Geoff Hoon wants an adult deb...
- Brown Baby Shock in Scotland!
- Martini Challenge to Minister for Europe Geoff Hoo...
- No more Anchor Butter...It's time to sign up to le...
- Gauntlet to be thrown down to Geoff Hoon
- Stakes raised in Parking Ticket dispute
- Another NCP Bonus Scheme...this time Milton Keynes...
- NCP and British Parking Association frightened of ...
- Judge 'Humpty Dumpty' Collins Fine Mess gets worse...
- Blackpool to face Court over illegal Parking Ticke...
- Attention Parking Attendants
- Justice Collins Judgment now has the Inland Revenu...
- Herron on Parking Fines...TalkSPORT this Sunday
- Justice 'Humpty Dumpty' Collins Wonderland
- Parking Ticket case to go to Court of Appeal
- Busy week...downhill all the way
- Brighton's Glowzone Ltd on ITV tomorrow
- Judge declares Bill of Rights does not apply
- Decrittenden case in the High Court tomorrow
- New Metric Martyr?
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2005 (445)