Things are becoming hectic!
The Decrittenden Bill of Rights oral application for Judicial Review is listed for the High Court at 10.30am tomorrow. Breaking news and the press release will be posted at 9.30am but this could be the big case that either brings down decriminalised parking or quashes the Metric Martyrs convictions.
Vist the Metric Martyrs website here to see the latest.
Meanwhile a pending employment tribunal will have a major parking enforcement contractor in the media spotlight.
A great deal of excitement in Sunderland today as the Police and NCP hovered around my car. Parking Ticket issued and a Fixed Penalty Notice for not displaying a valid Tax Disc. Hands up and guilty on that one...the cheque and form had been lying on my desk, but with all the excitment of a property purchase, a Friday night out and the England match it slipped my mind.
Nice to know that the Police were quick off the mark to catch me... they just happened to be in the area at the same time as the Parking Attendant.
We are now onto our fourth office burglary with the culprits for no. 4 still at large. No report or feedback from the Police as to the progress of the investigation despite DNA samples at the scene.
Apparently NCP radios were hot with the news that I had been nabbed...and the scale of what I had been done for escalated with each Chinese Whisper. Nice to know they are paying such close attention.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Campaigners' ammunition to be sabotaged
- Free Movement of People will be the straw that bre...
- STOP EU Number Plate up for grabs
- Humpty Dumpty Judge has decision overturned
- Judge declares 'it's not a fine' ... problems now ...
- Now Leeds Council's Parking Tickets set to fall?
- Are some local authority officers committing Parki...
- When will the people hear the constitutional alarm...
- Minister for Europe, Geoff Hoon wants an adult deb...
- Brown Baby Shock in Scotland!
- Martini Challenge to Minister for Europe Geoff Hoo...
- No more Anchor Butter...It's time to sign up to le...
- Gauntlet to be thrown down to Geoff Hoon
- Stakes raised in Parking Ticket dispute
- Another NCP Bonus Scheme...this time Milton Keynes...
- NCP and British Parking Association frightened of ...
- Judge 'Humpty Dumpty' Collins Fine Mess gets worse...
- Blackpool to face Court over illegal Parking Ticke...
- Attention Parking Attendants
- Justice Collins Judgment now has the Inland Revenu...
- Herron on Parking Fines...TalkSPORT this Sunday
- Justice 'Humpty Dumpty' Collins Wonderland
- Parking Ticket case to go to Court of Appeal
- Busy week...downhill all the way
- Brighton's Glowzone Ltd on ITV tomorrow
- Judge declares Bill of Rights does not apply
- Decrittenden case in the High Court tomorrow
- New Metric Martyr?
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2005 (445)