Click here to read their latest published accounts prepared by Manchester City Council's Treasurer, Richard Paver.
If you have had an NPAS appeal were you aware that this is the case and that the pensions of NPAS employees are held in the Greater Manchester Pension Fund operated by Tameside MBC.
Both Manchester and Tameside operate DPE.
ARTICLE 6(1) ECHR
(1) In the determination of his civil rights and obligations or of any criminal charge against him, everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time by an independent and impartial tribunal established by law. Judgement shall be pronounced publicly by the press and public may be excluded from all or part of the trial in the interest of morals, public order or national security in a democratic society, where the interests of juveniles or the protection of the private life of the parties so require, or the extent strictly necessary in the opinion of the court in special circumstances where publicity would prejudice the interests of justice.
Anyone wish to comment as to whether a local authority under the provisions of the Local Government and Finance Acts can assist NPAS in such a fashion, preparing their accounts, looking after their pensions whilst at the same time maintaining that they are an independent body?
There is a lot more to come...
Sunday, October 01, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Burnley's Parkwise PCNs 'not compliant' NPAS rule
- Sunderland City Council's Coronation Street Imperi...
- EU Unfit for Purpose...
- Illegal Green Parking Fines
- NCP Cavalry on its way to Sunderland?
- Bagfull of Letters in the Sunderland Echo ... "Cle...
- NCP Parking Attendant Arrested
- Disappearing Sunderland Parking Ticket as major Ro...
- What Parking Problems?
- Councils 'turning parking into a money making exer...
- Parking Meltdown following Government Response to ...
- Leeds City Council Parking Regime ... Is it the ne...
- MPs Metric Speed Muddle ... Again
- A lesson to other Councils
- NCP and that Council Meeting last night
- Department for Transport Freedom of Information Re...
- More NCP Suspensions in Sunderland
- Should NCP Ltd run Sunderland's Parking regime?
- Popular blog in Sunderland Council offices
- New Speed Camera illegal? Bigger implications?
- New device to be used against motoring 'criminals'...
- Speed Scameras
- Is this the country you want your children to grow...
- As more local authorities are getting caught out w...
- New ITV 'Driving Me Crazy' Documentary
- Manchester City Council and the National Parking A...
- National Parking Adjudication Service 2006 Account...
- National Drivers Organisation to be launched soon
- Department for Transport anxiously watches Sunderl...
- Court adjourned for speeding cases
- High Wycombe Council in another fine mess
- Parking bosses meet Asian leaders
- PATAS faces another Bill of Rights Challenge
- Talks over city parking
- Leeds City Council Parking Problems
- Sunderland Parking Meltdown
- £3.5M parking fines may be written off
- PROBE INTO PARKING CONTRACT AFTER TV SHOCKER
- Two sets of parking rules for one street
- NCP deal to be reviewed
- TV probe into city parking
- Press Release: £1.2bn Parking Industry under threa...
- Is the National Parking Adjudication Service Indep...
- ▼ October (44)
- ► 2005 (445)