Monday, October 09, 2006

Leeds City Council Parking Problems

After a tip-off I attempted to get a PCN in Leeds City Centre last Friday, but to no avail.

There were no Parking Attendants spotted and so my expedition was fruitless.

However, my journey westwards continued. My Penalty Charge Notice collected outside the offices of the National Parking Adjudication Service in Manchester will give me the opportunity to challenge the independence and impartiality of the service and its financial and administrative complicity with Manchester City Council.

More to come.

By the way, the bay in which I was parked to get the PCN wasn't correctly marked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Niel

I think you should understand that it has never been legal to sell beer by the litre in British pubs.

That restriction remains in spite of metrication and joining the EEC not because of it.

Blog Archive


only search Neil Herron Blog