Sunderland Echo Letters
Friday, February 3rd, 2006
A personal agenda?
Council officers appear to have made a mess of applying the council's policy on car parking. I expect city councillors of all persuasions to get to the bottom of this matter and bring those responsible for failings to account.
I am at a loss to understand mettric martyr Neil Herron's pposition over this issue as he uses every angle of the media to run down Sunderland as though this was a battle in a war he was waging.
Can he be relied upon to separate genuine incompetence from collusion and cover ups? This could be very difficult for someone always seeking causes and sensations.
Can we expect Mr Herron at some time to explain his personal agenda?
Monday, February 06, 2006
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (115)
- ► 2008 (179)
- ► 2007 (210)
- Metricate the Roads? Looks like Prescott is on the...
- Well Done BBC Look North's Colin Briggs
- Another Clanger ... they just keep on coming here ...
- Another Poll ... indulge yourself
- Pro Metric Metro newspaper attempts to distort pol...
- Council ordered to pay back parking tickets
- Herron on TalkSPORT
- Kinnockio in the Booker Column...now we know why h...
- Getting the hump
- Kinnock gets a treble up ... three non-runners!
- UKMA Run away from any debate
- DVLA Data Base and the £50m robbery
- Council Fists allegedly fly at NCP in Council Car ...
- Give these Jokers a millimetre and they'll take ou...
- Save Our Miles
- Why the switch to metric could be olympic task
- In praise of ... the mile
- Kinnock backs metric road signs
- Parking Probe Urged
- Metricate the roads ... get real!
- Metric Road Signs on Royal Estate
- Pass the Buck Darling ... Pressure mounts
- Department for Transport Response to Chris Mullin ...
- Road Signs to Go Metric in 5 years?
- Wallstrom urges propaganda in schools
- EU Flag. No plans to change guidance?
- Mayoral Referendum in Sunderland ... 10,615 and co...
- NPAS Annual Report
- Burnley Council ... formal letter incorporating th...
- Now Burnley...Parkwise again.
- EU Flag at Wear Vally DC...down for good.
- Mum's Parking Misery
- Calls for a Public Inquiry into the Sunderland Par...
- NPAS Submission - Payne v Mole Valley DC
- Looks like another batch of Parking Ticket refunds...
- What a Year! Fantastic! Leader of Sunderland Counc...
- Bill of Rights 1689 and Decriminalised Parking Fin...
- The latest from the city of Sunderland Solicitor a...
- Are the questions too difficult Darling?
- Good practice?
- Desperate Tactics...
- Sunderland Echo Letters: Parking Tickets 'not lega...
- Council gets the hump
- Breaking point: the parking fightback
- Sunderland City Council ... nowhere left to turn? ...
- Sunderland Echo Letters: A personal agenda?
- Speed Humps, 20mph zones and more problems in Sund...
- Sunderland City Council and those outstanding ques...
- Blue Badge Holders wrongly ticketed. Millions shou...
- Report reveals catalogue of parking errors
- Sunderland Echo Letters: Sunderland's Parking Regi...
- Sunderland Council...good morning. There are many ...
- ▼ February (52)
- ► 2005 (445)